Agricultural/Plant Service Engineer.
McLaren Tractors are a successful Agricultural Engineering business based in Dingwall in the Highlands of Scotland. We are currently looking for an Agricultural/Plant Service Engineer. Our main franchises are – McCormick Tractors, Polaris ATVs, McHale and Foster Grassland Machinery.
Main duties will include:
- Service and repair of Agricultural/ Plant machinery on site and on the farm.
- Assembly and PDI of new machinery.
- Diagnose problems accurately and repair faults.
- Problem solving using manufacturer’s computer software.
- The ability to work within health & safety regulations within an agricultural dealer environment.
- Attend relevant manufacturer’s training courses.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have the ability to work well in a team whilst completing their work to the highest standard possible.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in Agricultural/Plant machinery.
- Ability to deliver high quality standards of workmanship.
- Meticulous and hard working.
- An understanding of Agricultural/Plant machinery.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- The ability to work as a team or individually.
- A good understanding of IT skills. Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and ability to set own diary
Salary and Benefits
Excellent salary and working conditions, Van and Company Pension.
Email: George McLaren (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV and contact information today.